SJ23 - Heater Help

The other day I found an ad in the Farmer's Almanac for a portable
propane heater.  I haven't found it up here in Canada and I'm wondering
if anyone out there owns one or has any knowledge of it.  Chuck thinks
he knows where it is sold and will be looking for me but I would like
"talk" to someone who has seen one or used one of these heaters.

Best Regards