Heater Help 2

(OK, I must be getting old or something cause I forgot the name of the heater in my previous email. So here it goes again.)

The other day I found an ad in the Farmer's Almanac for a portable propane radiant heater.  I haven't found it in any stores up here in Canada yet and I'm wondering if anyone out there owns one or has any experience with one.  Chuck thinks he knows where it's sold and will be looking for me but I would like "talk" to someone who has seen or used one of these heaters.

The heater is made by Mr. Heater.  The model is called Portable Buddy and you can see it  at http://www.mrheater.com/buddy/

--
Best Regards