Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 5:58 PM
Subject: Fw: Your Data Transfer Status

SJ23 Skippers,

I periodically receive the following message from Yahoo relative to the San Juan 23 Internet Fleet Website. They are just trying to get me to pay for the page which originally was offered free by Geocities. I won't pay them so they keep shutting down access when there is too much traffic. If you are unable to access our Webpage occasionally, just be patient and it will be available. Shutdowns usually are only for a few minutes. If this bothers anyone excessively, it can be remedied by cutting a new deal with Yahoo for a fee.

Chuck Vande Wetering
SJ23 Webmaster