Summer Race News 2002

If you haven't checked out the SJ23 Internet Fleet pages lately, our newest skipper, Michele Bessette is there and just below her is Mick Roberts in the Wharton Truck and Tractor sailing race on the Neuse River.

I would love to have some more pictures or stories of your summer sailing.

Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
wwp62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
40 Bald Hill Road
Friday Harbor, Wa 98250
"We can't control the wind but we can adjust the sails"