mailing list unsubscriptions and address changes

All:

You'll get much better response if you simply follow the Majordomo instructions to delete, add, or change your mailing list address. A link to the instructions is at the bottom of every single message.

If, instead, you send a request to Chuck, he manually forwards it to me, and I manually forward it (after some massaging) to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Makes more work, and takes longer; I generally wait until I have a batch of the manual additions/deletions to do.

Thanks for your cooperation.