RE: Mainsail Slider slug placement

I have a 1979 SJ23 and need to replace a couple of the sail slugs and
several of the shackles. I find the slugs easily but I cannot find
appropriate shackles. I've searched both West Marine and Defender.

The stainless shackles that I find do not give the length, which needs
to be 1" *inside*. I don't want to replace with nylon or plastic since
that's the problem now.

Any ideas?

Thanx

Wes Woods