Just some BS

Hi chuck:

How are things going with you?  Haven't hear diddly squat from you this
year.

Personally I've been given the golden hand shake from TELUS where I
worked for 28 years. Retirement, if that's what you call this work I do
around the house, if OK so far.  However, I will soon be updating my
resume and start applying.  Maybe overseas.

Did you receive the cruise info I emailed you about Mike racing on Great
Slave Lake? I haven't found it on the web site.

--
Kind Regards