Re: Louis Vuitton Cop 2002 to determine Americas Cup Challenger

Chuck Vande Wetering wrote:
 Lucky bastard! I tried to get our cable to carry it but can't. I wonder if one of the satellite dish systems is available here. I will have to check that out too. Chuck
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 7:25 AM
Subject: Re: Louis Vuitton Cop 2002 to determine Americas Cup Challenger
 Chuck Vande Wetering wrote:
This is an experiment to see if it will post in the SJ23 E-mail archives. Are any of you skipp watching the races via Virtual Spectator? Would you like a link posted on the SJ23 WebPages or future updates like this one (assuming it goes through). Chuck Vande Wetering Louis Vuitton Cup 2002. You can see this page at: http://www.louisvuittoncup.yahoo.com/story443.html

Hi Chuck:

I appreciate the effort but I have the Louis Vuitton Cup here on the Outdoor Life Network, twice a day.

--
Kind Regards

One of the guys in our club has satellite TV and he can receive it. It's being carried by OLN; Outdoor Life Network. So there is still hope for you!

--
Kind Regards