RE: San Juan for sale and sail

Hi, I am selling my sj23 , its a 79' , its in top shape ,
new furler 02,
new 150 genoa 02,
new auto pilot raytheon 1000. 02,
new depth and speed Raytheon bidata 02,
new red hull and blue bottom ;VC offshore painted 01,
all new cushions inside :sunbrella white and blue stripes .
outside :light blue , white piping water proof vinyl type material,
like new outboard 8hp Mercury : electric start,
new compass ,
all new lines and sheets leading to cockpit through new blocks to new jam
cleats ,
new forward  rail for 100% jib,
also included 4 fenders and lines and
a newly rewired single axle trailer
plus a lots of goodies and improvements
Its in Rhinebeck New-York on the Hudson River
I am a bit of fanatic about having a boat in perfect shape and it shows , I
also won 1st place twice , 00' and 01' in our sailing club !!
the price is $6000 .I can be reached by email or at 212-229-1733 weekdays
and 845-758-3002 on weekend . I am selling because I am moving and will be
getting something bigger.
Thank you.
Michel Tcherevkoff .