Re: Trailers

One of the main reasons Dave added the second axle was that at the
recommended inflation, which is essential, our tires got so hot you could
barely touch them.  Now they stay cool.

We tow with a Dodge Dakota 6 cylinder, tow package, 1 ton package with 5
speed transmission.  This is not enough truck, the engine works too hard and
we are at or overweight with boat and trailer.  We have trailered for over
150 miles one way.

Betsy and Dave Schultz