Re: Trailers

Thanks for all of the comments on trailers -  I can see this is a topic that has a lot of interest behind it. I have hauled our SJ 21 all over -  from Florida to Maryland, and hope to do the same with a 23, so trailers are of big interest to me. I was at a regatta this past weekend, and there was a 60-40 split on single and tandem axle boats for 21-24 ft boats. (60% tandem, especially for the 24's

Mike R