From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Schimmel
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 10:51 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: My first sailboat

HI Paul:

Congrats on buying the SJ23. I'm sure you'll enjoy her.  She is not difficult to handle.

·         The on line version of the SJ23 manual is available at Tech Tip H06, http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/h_design_tips/h06.html.

·         Repair info about the center board lift cable is in Tech Tip B01, http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/b_hull_tips/b01.html   I don't recommend leaving the board down when in the slip.  Exposed to the water it will accumulate marine growth and you will never be able to retract it if you have to beach it sometime.

·         About the pipe, if you can send me a picture I'll try to determine what it is.  Send the picture to me directly, not via the distribution list.  bob.schimmel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Kind Regards