Test for Rejection Problem

Jack Chandler reported a rejection by the list due to a "spam problem. I am sending this message to determine whether the problem is his server or the SJ23 majordomo list. Please let me or Hal Mueller know if you have experienced a similar rejection when you tried to post. Don't respond unless you have .

Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
wwp62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
40 Bald Hill Road
Friday Harbor, Wa 98250
"We can't control the wind but we can adjust the sails"