Two questions

Hello gang!

I am still looking at J 23's - no purchase yet...two questions

Has anyone ever replaced the little foreward portlights(I am not sure what they should be called)in the v berthe area  with real opening ports?

What is the distance from the bottom of the keel to the bottom of the hull (making measuemnts in case I have to convert a trailer to SJ 23 use)

Thanks

Mike R