Re: Two questions

Mike:  I have replaced fixed with opening in a
Westerly.  It really is no big problem.  Next time I
would likely use a Dremel instead of a jig saw, but
just get a opener a hair bigger, cut and caulk and
fit.  Maybe I used a hack say too.  I just brought all
my possible saws out and had-at it.
phalenbeck@xxxxxxxxx

mailto:majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?body=help

=====
==============================================================Addvertisment by above author, and all around good guy.                                           Yamaha Radian 600cc For Sale/blue, 1989 model.  Under 10,000 miles,  Minor scatch and dent, but in good mechanical condition.  New front tire still with nubbie deals on.  Bike in Clearwater Fl.  Will assist with delivery within reason.  Alot of bike for $999.95 or so.  - -Contact phalenbeck@xxxxxxxxx  or 727-442-2579