Trailer Modifications

Dear SJ23 Brothers and Sisters,

My father-in-law and I are trying to modify a MasterCraft trailer to fit my SJ23 (One Juan 2:3).  He wants a good picture of the hull below water.  If you have such an animal, please forward.

Ned Cosby
308 Jones Station Road
Arnold, MD    21012
410 544 3479      cell 410 562-5425

John 3:8  The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."
(NIV)