Questions and Greetings

Dear SJ23 Brothers and Sisters,

Merry Christmas almost!

I am daydreaming about next sailing season already.  My boat did not come with a compass and I'm wondering what type to get and where to put it.  I would prefer not to do a through-bulkhead since I'm generally againt putting holes in boats.  I've thought about making a board that would fit snuggly in the bottom of the companionway and attaching the compass to that.  I want the compass colse to the centerline of the boat, but I don't want to interfere with the operation of the nearby mainsheet traveler.

Also, I bought a used 27' tandem galvanized trailer with bunks that I'm modifying for my SJ23.  I've read the techtips, but wonder if any of you have experience setting up bunk supports?

Peace,

Ned Cosby (One Juan 2:3)
308 Jones Station Road
Arnold, MD    21012
410 544 3479      cell 410 562-5425

John 3:8  The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."
(NIV)