Unsubscribing from Majordomo List

 Skippers,

Please excuse the intrusion but I have received several requests to unsubscribe and can't help the person unless he/she sends the request directly to me. If you send it to the list it goes to everyone but there is no sender address so I don't know who to unsubscribe. If you just go to the San Juan 23 Internet Fleet WebPages and click on the link to the subscribe/unsubscribe page you  will see a simple process of a gew key strokes will unsubscribe you and Hal Mueller and I do not have to get involved.  I am leaving on Hoiliday through New Years day so enjoy but be patient if you need any changes.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust the sails."