Things to do

High Skippers:

Here are couple things you may want to add to your calendars, mid-February a trip to Tampa Bay for Gasparilla, the Mardi Gras of Florida, mid-March the cherry blossom regatta in Macon Ga.on Lake Juliette, April 12 a flotilla of 15 to 25 boats will sail to Bimini in the Bahamas for a week or two. After the Bimini trip, the 49th or 50th running of the Mug race is just down the road, the race starts on May 3rd at the Palatka Florida and sails 41 miles down the St. John's River to Jacksonville. The St. John's River is the only River in the United States that flows north. It's quite a site to be involved in a regatta that has 150 to 200 boats in it. If we can get 5 boats we can have our own class. For more information about the race you can contact a Rudder club in Jacksonville or me, my email adders is Autowizard@xxxxxxx and my phone # is 478-742-7426.I hope to see yall on the water.

Ron Katz

Macon Ga