Re: Centerboard control to cockpit and other projects

>>On Joy IV I used an upright lead on  the inside and a deck bushing with
ferrule to go through the bulkhead. Then a small (cheap) horn cleat.
Rgds<<

Mike -  thanks for the reply -  and pardon my ignorance -  what is an upright lead (a little black fairlead?) where did you aquire the correct ferrule and deck bushing?

I believe that this is a great upgrade, please see attached doc which diagrams my derivation of this design

Many thanks
Mike R
Statesville, NC
#363 Un named