Re: Projects

Hi Again:

If you are thinking of replacing the mast head sheave, try using the Harken sheaves. They have very little internal friction which makes setting the tension so much easier, not to mention lowering the main in a hurry. Funny though, that is the one block that is not mentioned in the Harken Equipment profile I listed in Tech Tip F16, http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/f_rigging_tips/f16.html, yet I know that Harken sells these little critters.

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html

AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/