From: <capndar@xxxxxx>
To: <sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 9:59 AM
Subject: Projects

> Hello!
>
> Depite it being REALLY cold this weekend, I completed the centerboard line
to cockpit conversion ( using the suggested ferrule and stand up block -
very nice) and rewired the boat -  There was minimal wiring left  -
previous owners had stripped most of it (or added splices at really odd
spots to power now non-existent accessories)  The original Clark elec panel
works fine! I added an cigarette lighter plug at the mast compression post
to power either the 12v Hella Turbo fan (best thing since sliced bread) or
the small B/W Tv - I like to watch football, what can I say!  Photos will be
forthcoming.         I have pulled the galley unit and installed a set of
steps inside the hull.  Easily swapped back out. Photos forthcoming.

> I have been in contact with Dennis Clark and will have an updated Clark
Boat Co. History forthcoming with some of his comments inclluded.  Hre has
responded positively to the initial draft.

> And now some quesions?
>
> Anyone know the description of the turning block on the cabin top for the
main halyard? (size, etc)  Does anyone make those interior cabin lights any
more?  One works, one doesn't, would like to match 'em.  Anyone familiar
with a source for discounted winches?  would like to find one (lewmar #6)to
match existing one.