Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: Replacing wiring in the mast

Pat
I can do it for you, or you can do it with some vinegar on the screws, and or a slugging tool on the heads of the screws. This is a tool that is a slotted screwdriver that you hit with a hammer and it turns the screw. In a worst case the screw breaks and you either drill it out, or cut it off flush and drill another hole for a screw or rivet.
Gene Adams