V-berth cushion dimensions

Does anyone one have the exact dimension of the v-berth cushions for the SJ23?  I'm trying to make replacement cushions and do not have the originals to make patterns from.  I have the basic dimensions, but the side towards the hull eludes me.  From the pictures I've been able to find, there appears to be a double taper to that edge and there seems to be a curve on each taper.

And, sorry to say, I don't have access to the inside of a SJ23.

Can anyone help?

Tim Lynch, <windchaser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
SJ21 #1842 ( the SJ23's little sister)