SJ23 for sale

Hi Chuck,

Just wondered if you could put the word out to the
fleet. I'm still trying to sell my SJ23. It's located in
Florida, but has never been in salt water. I hate
to part with it, but  just don't have the time to enjoy it.

If you could pass along a note with this webpage link,
members who are interested can see pix and the inventory.

Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust the sails."