Re: Ron K - Bahamas bound?

HI MIKE#636

YES I 'M,

LETS SEE ... WHERE DO I START I'M DOING EVERY THING FROM A NEW BOTTOM TO AN AUTOMATIC MAST LITE. I'M CUTTING ACCESS DOORS UNDER THE BLENCHES & V BERTH FOR EASY STORAGE, PUTTING IN A SECOND BATTERY UNDER THE STARBOARD QUARTER BERTH (WHICH I USE AS A SAIL LOCKER),A 110 VOLT SYSTEM, MOUNTING A DINGY ON THE TRAILER UNDER THE  BOAT, & THE LIST GOES ON & ON & ON.WHY DON'T YOU COME TO

RON KATZ
MACON GA