Photos for SJ23 WebPages

 Since Christmas I have restructured the SJ23 WepPages index page to show a photo of every skipper who has sent me one. If I missed anyone, please let me know. This is only a percentage of the skippers registered. Did any of you get a digital camera for Christmas? Take a picture of you or your boat so I can post it.

One last poinyt. I know this new structure slows down the opening of the index page. If that really bothers you please let me know. I could go to a different format with the photos all hidden off the index page.

One last thing. I receive so many thank yous for the Tech Tip pages Bob Schimmel maintains. I just want to acknowledge that and hope you will all tell him so in a direct e-mail to him. Thanks Bob.

Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust the sails."