Re: San Juan 23 wiring diagram

I am running nav light atop the mast, spreader lights, VHF antenna, TV antenna...
There are 2 plugs and 2 coax feed throughs on my deck and havenīt had a leak in 4 years.
I slightly over drilled the holes and then cleared a bit of the wood from the inside and epoxied over it...then redrilled the correct size hole and sealed the wires...no problems...
I put my connections just infront of the tabernacle so that they would be out of the way. On deck they are out of the way of the lines heading back to the cockpit and below are behind the mast support making a better looking cabin and a post to hide the wires as I run them down.
Saludos,
Robert