SJ23 - Tech Tips, Ooops.

Well hell has finally frozen over here. The temperature is -35C. A wonderful day for hot rum and editing the web pages don't you think?
I discovered that my email address in the Tech Tips was wrong. I have no idea how long it's been like that or where your emails were sent to. I presume the proverbial bit bucket. At any rate, all is fixed now and things are working just fine.

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/