Re: San Juan 23 Inter-Galactic Championships

I sure hope we don't upstage George's War with our Inter-Galactic Championships! I hope I can arrange to be there although sans boat. It sounds like a lot of fun. And I suspect the mint-julips will flow.

Chuck Vande Wetering

-------Original Message-------

Date: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 05:08:08
Subject: Re: San Juan 23 Inter-Galactic Championships

Ken Gurganus has volunteered the Blackbeard Sailing Club in New Bern, NC as a host for the inaugural East Coast San Juan 23 Inter-Galactic Championships - Blackbeard is a great spot, right on the Neuse River, access to the sound

Mike R
Un Named

Archives: http://www.mobilegeographics.com/sanjuan23/
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/