Kerf stop positions

OK Dave and Bob, the two stop idea sounds easy and good.....so now I only wonder about the position of the gooseneck...
Dave, do any of your slugs position in the gate when you have the main hoisted?  Seems like I may have a slug out of place or the gooseneck too low....guess I won't know for sure till I hoist the main.
Thanks for the help guys, this is my first sailboat in 30+ years....
Rudy

This email has been scanned for all known viruses.