Re: Battery installations

I don't have a picture but my battery is just straped to the bulkhead wall in the space under the sink that runs back under the cockpit.

Chuck

-------Original Message-------

Date: Monday, March 24, 2003 13:18:05
Subject: Battery installations

Does anyone have any digital photos of their battery installations that you can send me?  My boat came with no battery mounting whatsoever; the battery was just lying at the bottom of the port cockpit locker with solid core copper wires running across the cabin to the original distribution switch panel. I am considering different mounting and wiring options.  I don’t like the idea of mounting it on top of the starboard quarter berth, as described in the tech tips, or too far aft.  I would appreciate any photos, drawings, etc. that would help me solidify my choice.  Please send any photos to raleigh.martin@xxxxxxx . Thanks.

Raleigh Martin

Liberty Call”