Re: Battery installations

I beg to differ with you, but the battery installation shown in Tech Tip E08 is installed under the starboard settee, NOT on top of it.

The starboard side is actually not my preferred location. I prefer the battery under the cockpit so it would be installed along the center line of the boat and the hull is balanced left/right. You can also do battery maintenance easier there. Balance is something that changes from one boat to another based on what is stored inside. Unfortunately the space under my cockpit is occupied with other bulky stuff so I've left the battery under the settee.

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html

AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/