From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Schimmel
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 4:56 PM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Battery installations

I beg to differ with you, but the battery installation shown in Tech Tip
E08 is installed under the starboard settee, NOT on top of it.

The starboard side is actually not my preferred location. I prefer the
battery under the cockpit so it would be installed along the center line
of the boat and the hull is balanced left/right. You can also do battery
maintenance easier there. Balance is something that changes from one
boat to another based on what is stored inside. Unfortunately the space
under my cockpit is occupied with other bulky stuff so I've left the
battery under the settee.

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html