RE: Battery installations

Jim,

This makes a lot of sense to me. Since sealed batteries are mostly used I don't thin venting is a concern anymore. What I like best about your idea is I could charge my pacemaker at night and who knows what else as I sleep!

-------Original Message-------

Date: Monday, March 24, 2003 14:52:45
Subject: RE: Battery installations

My Battery is under the starboard seatee as well. I was wondering if
anyone had explored putting the battery under the v-berth? I know it's a
long way to the switch panel, but it seems to me that the weight could be
centered just in front of the keel and crew weight in the cockpit would
balance the boat fore and aft.
Jim

.