Re: Battery installations

Bob,

I would be worried most about sparks while connecting/disconnecting the battery.

Both gas and hydrogen are explosive enough to be concerned about.

I doubt if there is anything spacial about mixing the two gasses.

It is a good idea to keep sparks away from anything flammable.

I just use a little battery to run the lights.

I have found a small maintence free compact car battery to work best for me.

I take it home and put it on the trickle charger between uses.

The desert destroys batteries left baking in the boat.

Bobby

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* Archives: http://www.mobilegeographics.com/sanjuan23/ San Juan 23 Internet Fleet: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/ San Juan 23 Tech Tips: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html mailing list commands: mailto:majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?body=help