From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of capndar@xxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 7:49 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: battery goes BOOM

My new electrical system includes of those 'jump starter/portable power'
units' - Include jumper cables (if you need them) but also two cigarette
lighter 12 v power plugs - I have re-wired my system to ave this plug as the
inut tothe elect panel.  Benefits -  plenty of power  -  has run my fan and
a light non stop for three days. Won't spill/no fumes-sealed. Easy to
recharge- It is meant to be plugged in. One of mine ( I have two - one for
the car) can even be re-charged off the car's 12v. Easy to handle - It has
one!

Mike R