Re: Kerf stop positions

Rudy,

My boat is stored for the season so I'm relying on memory.  I may have one of the sail slugs below the lower stop (same side as the boom).  So the gap between the lowest slug and the next one up stradles the gate.  If not, all the slugs are above the gate.

Dave Gottschalk

Original message attached.
OK Dave and Bob, the two stop idea sounds easy and good.....so now I only wonder about the position of the gooseneck...
Dave, do any of your slugs position in the gate when you have the main hoisted?  Seems like I may have a slug out of place or the gooseneck too low....guess I won't know for sure till I hoist the main.
Thanks for the help guys, this is my first sailboat in 30+ years....
Rudy

This email has been scanned for all known viruses.