From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of bobby kawamura
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 12:36 PM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Kerf stop positions

Hello SJ23 fans,

It might be simpler to throw the sail cover away and roll the main up and bag it below. I have seen sails work thier way out from under the boom cover and get trashed from the sun. The work to put the sail on the boom is minimal on a 23' boat. The bag does not rot from the sun when stored below. Boom sail covers are more expense for less reliable sail protection. It depends on how often you use the boat for the slight convienence of not having put the sail on the mast.

Bobby

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. Archives: http://www.mobilegeographics.com/sanjuan23/ San Juan 23 Internet Fleet: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/ San Juan 23 Tech Tips: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html mailing list commands: mailto:majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?body=help