Fuel/battery and kerf/gate pics

http://home.earthlink.net/~chezhedgeo/_wsn/page3.html

Shots of the mast/slugs with a stop in the track to keep the slugs from falling out of the gate while main is stored.  The lowest slug is in the gate though and when the main is hoisted, this slug stays positioned in the gate.....unless, maybe I should have my boom higher.  I don't have the black marks as mentioned in the racing specs, so I guess I need to measure my mast and see where they should be and appropriately adjust the boom stop, huh?

Also at the end of the page are a couple photos of the port cockpit showing fuel/battery and then the fuel line access.

Oh, yeah, my powerboat is on here too:)  (Wes, some of us have roots from that side and won't ignore them.)

All comments/advice welcome!

This email has been scanned for all known viruses.