Sink drain plumbing

My SJ 23 did not have sink drain plumbing when I bought it. There is a ” plastic through-hull under the port settee that is capped off, no seacock. The previous owner had bought a new stainless steel sink but had not installed it. The sink has a 2” drain hole and a basket with a threaded tailpiece that has approx. a 1/75” diameter. I would appreciate any guidance as to what diameter drain line is typical for the SJ 23. Should I install a larger through-hull to accommodate a larger drain line or should I buy a smaller basket/tailpiece? I know that I will need to install a seacock but don’t want to buy one that is too large or small for my needs. Thanks.

Raleigh Martin

Liberty Call”