Re: Sink drain plumbing

I am talking about the sink drain. I don't think the SJ23 had a factory through hull fitting for the sink despite the fact that they sold a galley for the boat. Maybe Gene can enlighten us.

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html

AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/