SJ23 cabin Heater

Do any of you have a Force 10 cabin heater installed on your boat? I'm looking for pictures of an installation and your suggestions for installing one. Also pros and cons of the gas versus propane version of this heater. I'm not interested in an AC powered heater.

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html

AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/