Re: Newwbie seeks Headsail rigging info, more and offers info

I have seen a coupler in the plumbing department that has sink thread on one end and barbs for a hose on the other end.
I couldn't for the life of me think what good it would be, but now I know. If I'm out tomorrow I'll check it out.

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html

AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/