From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Borghese
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 9:33 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Gelcoat repair

Thanks Gene!

Actually I looked at the cracks again and realize my description is a little off.  It is more gelcoat chips where the gelcoat has flaked away.  In some places the gelcoat  may have chipped an inch or so.  None are very deep as if something impacted it.  Just the gelcoat chipping away.

Suggestions on how to repair?

Paul