Installing a "full" port bulkhead

I am in the planning stage of installing new bulkheads on my SJ23. I curently have the half bulkhead on the port side and am thinking about changing this one to the full type I've seen in many pictures. This bulkhead makes alot of sense to me.

I wonder if anyone has any pictures of the upper end of this bulkhead. All the pictures I've seen of this type are looking forward and I can't really imagine how this looks facing aft specifically where it meets the deck liner above. Is it screwed down into the deck somehow? Tabbed in with glass, or just sort-of floating?

Anybody have any detail handy??