Re: Installing a "full" port bulkhead

Hi Bret:

I lowered my bulkhead for more air flow. Its one of the few pictures I don't have of an SJ23. But I remember there were some 1/4" bolts through the top of the bulkhead and the rib on the ceiling.

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html

AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/