Light switches

Currently my San Juan has a three switch light panel marked "Running
Lights", "Anchor Lights" and "Cabin".  I am thinking that I should have at
minimum 4 switches for the following:

Running Lights
Anchor Light
Steaming Light
Cabin

The running lights will control the red/green bow light and the stern 135
degree white light.  The Anchor light is the light on the very top of the
mast and must be independent of the running light as you need to keep this
light on when in anchorage.  The Steaming light is only turned on when under
motor power and is 1/2 up the mast.  Finally the cabin switch is a master
switch for the lights in the cabin.

Does this sound correct?  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Paul