Replacement bulkheads....NOT.......

Hello
Have pulled the chain plates off Joy IV and figure the bulkheads could use
some TLC. So as per the fall issue of Epoxyworks figured G-10 board would be
a good fix. So here is what I found.
Johnston Plastics Edmonton 1-800-661-5658
They can get G-10 but suggest FR-4 as cheaper and has same mechanical
properties. So far so good. Price $501.48 cad per sheet. Sheets of this
stuff are 36x48 inches and I would need 2.
So upon re-reviewing my bulkheads I believe I can fix what I got.
Have a happy
Mike and Joyce and Joy IV