SJ23 Tri-Radial Spinnaker For Sale

I have a used tri-radial spinnaker and bag for sale at auction on eBay Motors. The sail came with my SJ23 when I bought the boat last summer. If you are interested, the URL for the auction is http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2416738122&category=31281 . I also have a spinnaker hardware kit for sale at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2416736643&category=31281 and I have a 9’ long spinnaker pole available for direct sale for $75 if you can pick it up in the southeastern Virginia area or would be willing to pay for actual shipping costs to your location (I have no idea how much it would cost to pack and ship a pole!). Please contact me at raleigh.martin@xxxxxxx if you have questions.

Raleigh Martin